So a couple of exciting things today! First off over the weekend I took a *huge* leap and moved this lovely blog from my beloved Blogger Platform to WordPress–this hopefully means a prettier, more professional, more user friendly experience for all of you! Please let me know what you think of my new look!
The second for today is my update on how Operation Short Shorts is going! This past week was Week 1 April 14-20th: Write Down Fruits and Veggies Eaten Daily
I did great with this, I just wrote it in the notes section of my planner and I was good to go–yey! 🙂 Here is my record:
- Monday: Lettuce, Tomato, & Avocado (on a turkey wrap); Cutie; Strawberry Fields Salad <–recipe coming soon
- Tuesday: Strawberries; Steamed Broccoli; Salad w/ red pepper; Carrots; Tomatoes & Avacado
- Wednesday: Strawberries; Steamed Broccoli; Carrots; Strawberry Fields Salad
- Thursday: Strawberries; Steamed Broccoli & Cauliflower; Carrots; Strawberry Fields Salad
- Friday: Strawberries; Carrots, Strawberry Fields Salad
- Saturday: Strawberries, Carrots
- Sunday: Strawberries; Steamed Broccoli & Cauliflower; Carrots; Strawberry Fields Salad
The Scale: Was aaalll over the place this week one day down to 133.8 then bouncing up to 135.6 so I really have no idea! I’m not too worried about it at this point though!
This week’s plan: Week 2 April 21-27th: Write Down Sweets Eaten Daily (same mentality as before-I’m not going to be trying to cut back yet, but this will make me more aware of how many I’m consuming each day) I’ll still be continuing to eat more fruits and veggies as well!
Let me know what you think of my new design and tell me how your weight loss or wellness journey is going this week!