This shop about the Small Business Benefits of Sam’s Club membership has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Sam’s Club. All opinions are mine alone. #TrySamsClub #CollectiveBias
Being a small business owner is as exciting as it is exhausting, and as rewarding as it is frustrating! There is so much that goes into it that you would never imagine when you’re getting ready to dive in — no matter what type of work you’re considering pursuing. Heather and I (you remember her–she’s the lovely Arrow&Wren photographer behind many of my fashion shoots and one of my local besties) were having a girls day out the other day and were talking about how anytime we get asked how to dive into our lines of work respectively we both give the response of “Hold up a second now–you have a LOT you need to know first!” We also talked about how thankful we were for other small business owners in our same fields who were willing to share their “tricks of the trade” and point us to valuable resources.
We in turn now try to pass along that knowledge to our fellow small business owners–which is actually why we were hanging out that day! I’ve loved having a Sam’s Club membership for several years now and although we originally bought it for our own personal use, it was the extra icing on the cake when I realized ALL the small business benefits that come along with it. Just for the services alone the yearly Sam’s Club membership cost would be worth it!
Heather had only been in Sam’s Club once before, and had no idea about all great products they offered–let alone the services! We had a great time walking around and exploring all there was!
5 Awesome Benefits Sam’s Club Offers that Small Business Can’t Miss Out On!
1. SBA Small Business Loans – Almost all small businesses have start up costs, even service based businesses like blogging or being a Virtual Assistant! Sam’s Club provides small business loans to help you get the tools you need to get started. I would have never thought of going to them for one but it makes perfect sense!
2. Merchant Payment Processing – Once you have your loan and set up your business it’s time to start making that money!! That can get a little tricky in this day of everyone carrying plastic cards around, however, and you want to appear professional. Sam’s Club Merchant Payment Processing takes care of all of this for you as well!
3. Sam’s Club Mastercard Credit – Even with a Small Business Loan getting a credit card to cover monthly expenses or petty cash type of situations might be a great idea for your business. Sam’s Club offers a special Business Credit line–designed specifically for small businesses!
4. Click n Pull – Ok–this my be my favorite service! Small business owners are BUSY people! So the option to be able to have the ease of shopping online, combined with that day pick up is a dream come true! It’s especially attractive if you’re like me and a full time mom in addition to running a small business-no more shlepping children around with you when you’re trying hard to focus on what business and home purchases you need that day!
5. Optical – this might not be one that you would immediately think of–but many small business owners either don’t have insurance or have options that don’t really cover a whole lot. That’s why having easy access to low cost items like contacts, glasses, and check ups are so important!