I’m normally so very bad at getting these up so I figured I’d put this one up *right* away so I don’t forget to! 🙂 A great, big thank you to Confessions From Boystown for putting me at the *top* of the list 😀 (be sure to go visit her versatile blog as well!)
As with many blog awards go I’m supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and then give the blog to other versatile bloggers, so here goes!
1. I’m *not* a morning person. Not even close, not even a teeny tiny bit. And since we have come down here Amber has been getting me up at 7 a.m. every morning. Blaaaaaahhhhh.
2. The other night my sister in law and I were sitting up talking and we nearly died when a giant cockroach almost attacked us. It went running up the wall (that sucker was like 5 inches long) and then once he started crawling across the ceiling I saved the day but squirting him with bug killer, he fell to the ground and then I drowned him in about half the bottle before he died. (the next morning we found out that it had actually been a water bug, but at the time we were both quite terrified)
3. I have a very hard time answering the question, “Where are you from?” Well, I’m *from* Wyoming, all my stuff in the world is in Boston right now, but I’ve been living in Texas and am about to go and live in Wyoming. Yeah….complicated.
4. At the end of this year if all goes as planned I’ll only have 4 states in the US that I won’t have been in–Washington, Florida, Alaska, and Hawaii.
5. I’m not used to being called Mrs. Elliott even though I’ve been married for almost 6 years. Everyone just calls me by my first name, or in businesses they call me Miss Elliott (guess because I’ve been so young up to this point?) Amber’s to the age now where her friends will need to start calling me something, and I’m at a dilemma…I don’t want a 4 year old calling me Nicole….but Mrs. Elliott is my mother-in-law, haha. So far I’ve just been “Amber’s mom” and so far that works just fine.
6. Tyler just figured out how to crawl AND pulled himself up to stand for the first times all the in the same day–yesterday. Watch out world–here he comes!
7. My in-laws live in Tyler, TX and that is my sons name…and the two are total and complete coincidences!
Bloggers who I want to give this award to: