When it comes to Christmas gifts sometimes the best are homemade gifts! I pulled together this adorable Pampering Gift Basket that would be a great present for anyone on your list who loves to a little Me Time (and really–who doesn’t need some of that??!!)
Here is what you’ll need!
- 1 Basket (here in Texas the Garage Sales are *amazing* so you can easily pick up a gorgeous basket for $1 or less)
- 1 Loofa (around $1 at Wal*Mart)
- 1 Wash Cloth (around $1 at Wal*Mart)
- 2 Glass Jars w/ Locking Lids (I got mine at Freds for $1.50 each-check your local Dollar Store)
- Ingredients for Gingerbread Sugar Scrub (Remember I gushed about how great this is during our Spa Night In last week)
- Ingredients for Relaxing Bubble Bath Soak (recipe below)
So basically you get a super luxe looking gift basket for under $10 – a great easy homemade Christmas gift that won’t break the bank! (it might be more if you have to purchase the bulk products for the scrubs/soak but you can use them to make multiple baskets-so it’s worth it!)
- Andovia Bath Salts from Cleopatra’s Choice TIP: These are great for helping with eczema too! I add some to each bath Amber takes and they’ve really been helping!
- Village Naturals Therapy Aches & Pains Relief Foaming Bath Oil & Body Wash (got this at Wal*Mart for under $5 it has essential oils and is the first bubble bath I’ve found that I could use on Amber)
- A Lemon (I don’t need to explain that–right?)
Mix together 2 cups Bath Salts w/ 1 cup body oil, and add Lemon zest, as much as you want for color and fragrance. It will be a little foamy at first. Wait until it settles down and then pour into jar!
Putting it all together! Roll up the washcloth into a roll (you could tie with a fun ribbon if you wanted) Place the jars and the washcloth inside of the basket. Using the loofa tie it around one of the handles to create a pretty “bow” for the basket. Ta Da!
There you are! A beautiful, totally luxurious, totally easy homemade Christmas gift!
Do you have any great homemade Christmas gift ideas? Please leave me the link in the comments if you do!
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Christmas Gift Guide posts: