I recently wrote in my Moms of Faith column about the need to ditch perfection. I talked about how for a time I gave up on doing my devotions because I felt I just didn’t have the time to do them “right”. This year I decided that I would throw this mindset out the window—whether that meant amidst screaming children or a brief one verse to ponder over that day.
Here’s a little more about this awesome idea and a great giveaway as well! Also drop by the rest of the Blog Tour to see what other bloggers have to say!
- $50 gift card to Erin Condren Shop (Your one-stop-shop for all things awesome!)
- $50 gift card to Victoria’s Secret® (For something pretty.)
- $25 gift card to Bath & Body Works® (For a little spa treatment.)
- 2 Sets of Cravings – The Devotional (For you and a friend.)
- Scentsy Plug In and 2 Bars (A lovely scent for your space.)