For your Bathroom!
It seems like we deck the halls just about everywhere but our bathrooms so here are 5 decorating ideas to make your bathroom “merry & bright” along with sweet & functional for guests!
1. Jazz Up the Plain. Hand soap is a bathroom essential so why not have a little fun with it? The new Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash from Dial is as functional as it is cute! The pump is super easy to use for Amber and I love how it smells! These are a perfect, practical and inexpensive pick me up for every sink in the house!
2. Accommodate the Little Ones. Amber’s in that “just past the” potty training stage–you know, the point where she wants to do *everything* all by herself? Charmin has these great new Freshmate flushable wipes that a step up from the “little kid” kind. More durable and in a whole lot prettier of a package-these are great to have for your little one or any coming for Christmas. You could dress it up by putting a bow on top!
3. Swap Out the Soft. Bath and Hand Towels. Probably the easiest change to make-just swap out your normal towels for something subtly Christmas related that matches your existing decor! I love these Red Christmas Tree Holiday Bath Towels on Amazon
4. Bring on the Sparkle. How great is this idea from Pinterest? I love reusing things and this is a beautiful, fun decoration that would be super easy and inexpensive to put together!
5. Think Outside the Bathroom Look to other rooms for ideas on how you can jazz up your bathroom pretty. Using this as inspiration take 3 candlesticks, top them with ornaments, and place them on your bathroom counter–beautiful, simple, and unexpected!
Do you decorate your bathroom for Christmas? What are you tips for making it pretty & practical?