My personal video training series to help you know all the ins and outs of being an amazing, well-paid blogger right off the bat!
As my long-time readers know, I’ve been at this blogging gig for over 8 years now (wow!!) If you want a blast from the past you can go read my very first post here (if it can even be called that…it was more of a Facebook status update, haha)! I’ve come a looonngg way since the days of a copy/paste blog design and the horridly unoriginal name of “Ramblings By Nicole”.
If you’d like to get the full story of how I started working from home and how this blog went from a “my mom only reads it” to a job, you can check out that whole progress in the post How Anyone Can Successfully Work From Home.
Because I jumped in during the “early days” I did absolutely everything the long, wrong way at first. I’m hoping to help save you learning things the hard way, so I put together these blogger-to-blogger training videos for my contributors and also for anyone else looking to pursue their dream of blogging and making an income from it!
If you have anything else feel free to request my So You Want To Be A Blogger Facebook Group, I use it to throw out all the random pieces of goodness whenever I find them!
Links Referenced in Video:
- The Smart Girl’s Guide To Starting A Blog
- ThirtyPoint (sadly my amazing web guy is no longer in business!)
Correction note from my web guy 😉 : Note: WordPress.org is the self-hosted platform, WordPress.com is where they don’t support ads and there are some issues when trying to make money from the site. It’s technically possible to make money through your site/ads on wordpress.com but it’s not clear and you have a lot of limitations when it comes to customization. WordPress.org is where you would get the install files to host the full version of WordPress for yourself
- Turning Rejection Into Motivation
- From Tracie
- How Anyone Can Success Work From Home
- Fair Trade Friday Earring of the Month
- Social Fabric
- Clever Girls (now known as Clever)
- Amazon Affiliate Program
- Who I Want To Be When I Grow Up:
Links referenced in video:
- As promised, here are my examples, first I’ll do what a good review looks like:
- And here is what a BAD review looks like, which is sad because I loved these sandals: