I’m very excited to let you all know that I’m about to start a Organizing Small Spaces Series on here every Thursday! One of my “blogging goals” for this year was to organize my random posts into categories and come up with a weekly blogging schedule and this will be the beginning of that!
From living in a small, wonderful house growing up to squeezing into apartments ever since-and now living with my in-laws–I’ve mastered the art of Organizing Small Spaces throughout my life and I thought it would be great to pass some of those thoughts along to you all!
Here are the topics we’ve covered so far:
- Organizing Your Closet ~ Organize and De-clutter in Just 1 Minute a Day!
- Organizing Your Bathroom ~ Personal Care Products
- Organizing Your Kitchen ~ Cookbooks
- Organizing Your Makeup ~ Four Ways You’ve Never Though of Before
- Organizing Your DVD Collection ~ Ditch the Clutter!
- Organizing Your Bedrooms ~ Tips on How to Make a Shared Child’s Room Work
Topics coming soon:
- How to Think Outside the Box for Bedroom Furniture
Do you have an Organizing topic or problem? Please comment and let me know and I will write about my solution for it!